The SEO

Remarketing

You visit a website.

Suddenly, ads appear for that website everywhere you go.

This clever digital advertising strategy is known as remarketing.

It’s Time to Rethink Your Marketing Strategy.

Nearly all website traffic that visits a website for the first time leaves without making a purchase or inquiry.

“Generally, 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%” – AdRoll.

Vectra Digital’s remarketing program positions targeted ads to previous visitors of your website – while they browse the internet elsewhere.

These ads direct traffic back to your website, finishing what was initially started by creating sales and leads for your brand.

It’s Time to Revamp Your Marketing Strategy.

Dynamic Product Remarketing

Have you ever viewed a specific product or service and notice it reappear on websites visited afterward?

Vectra Digital can elevate your brand beyond the noise on Google and Facebook and increase revenue through our Dynamic Product Remarketing services.

Facebook Retargeting

Why Facebook Ads?

On average, Facebook is home to 1.8 billion daily active users.

That’s 1.8 billion opportunities to increase your brand awareness, visibility and generate business opportunities.

Your prospective clients will stop scrolling, pause the puppy videos, close the chat windows and click back to your website after seeing previously viewed products appear on their Facebook feed.

Examples of our Effective Facebook Retargeting Strategies:

  • Image Ads
  • Video Ads
  • Dynamic Product Ads

Let Vectra Digital take your digital advertising program to the next level and generate more sales and leads with this effective marketing strategy.

Search Remarketing Services

So, don’t you want to drastically improve your ROI and remain engaged with your target audience?

Vectra Digital can ensure that your brand is top of mind while gaining opportunities to bring in business when we present relevant ads to previous visitors of your website.

This Is How We Do It:

We create text ads in the Google Display Network for previous visitors of your website

Banner ads are created, so that prospective clients are reminded of your business as the browse elsewhere

Compelling animations and video will grasp your audience’s attention after they leave your website

The Insight below the surface

We don’t stop at the surface. We dive deep.

The biggest ideas and greatest insights come from seeing how deep the data will go.

Our processes and approach allow us to look at not just what the numbers say, but what they mean.

Every assumption is tested, every theory verified, every dollar that is spent has data behind it.

It’s more than digital marketing. It’s a method of thinking.

Navigation